1. Go to your shopping cart by clicking on “See Shopping Cart” located in the upper right side of the screen. In the “Shopping Cart” you can put more or take off articles you have chosen previously. Press “Check Out” to continue.
2. Introduce your personal information, billing address and shipping address. You may create a user account if you wish to make this process faster the next time you shop at www.zinzinmadrid.com. Press continue.
3. Introduce your credit or debit card number or your Paypal account and press “Authorise payment”
4. You will see a confirmation screen and a copy will be sent to the email address you have given us.
5. You will receive your order in the time stipulated for the area of the world you have made your order from.
This will not be applicable in the following cases:
1. If data from the confirmation receipt are modified or changed in any way.
2. If the product is used or damaged in any way.
3. If you don’t have the confirmation receipt and the delivery receipt.
CHANGES AND REFUNDS
You have 7 business days since receiving the product to ask for a change or refund. After these 7 business days you will not be able to ask for a refund or change.
Once you contact us we will check that everything is according to policy and proceed with the refund or change.
We will only accept refunds or changes if the following criteria are met:
(i) The product is in mint condition and has not been tampered with
(ii) The product must be sent in the same original box it came in and include any accessories it contained when it arrived.
(iii) You must email us a copy of the invoice and a delivery receipt and include a paper copy of both in the box.
To be able to give you a better service you may include a note explaining the reason for the refund or return claim.
You may do so as long as the product is in perfect resalable conditions and the shipping packaging is still in shippable conditions. You must pay for the extra shipping costs.
When bought online you may not return any products to any of the physical distribution locations.
Peninsular Spain and Portugal:
4.52€ + Tax
(Free shipping for any order over 59€ for any destination in Peninsular Spain and Portugal)
Major Islands: 10.10€+ Tax
Minor Islands: 13.82€+ Tax
Ceuta, Melilla and Gibraltar:
25.13€ + 19€ of DUA Tax (except Gibraltar)
Major Islands: 9€
Minor Islands 12.75€
There is a 15€ Customs Tax for the Canary Islands
Continental European Union and UK:
13.72€ + Tax. For every 2kg shipped (3 candles)
Eastern European Countries:
27.30€+ Tax. For every 2kg shipped (3 candles)
Rest of Europe and Islands:
24.28€+ Tax. For every 2kg (3 candles)
Worldwide (resto of the World):
68.22€ + Tax
For national spanish shipments we have a 72 hour delivery service counting from the day the order was made.
For European shipments 3 to 7 days.
For Worldwide shipments 5 to 10 days.
These are estimates as many destinations are subject to Customs Inspections.
If you do not find your doubts among the FAQ’s do not hesitate to ask our customer service team.
[contact-form-7 id=”198″ title=”Contact form 1″]